Quilting Around The World
Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
loveslife
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 29, 2017 9:04:18 AM(UTC)
loveslife

It seems there are a few of us here who are fans of this summer tv series. Here is a place to discuss the fun! It goes seem it starts later and goes late into September these days...
I define happiness as a continuous, creative activity.
loveslife
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 29, 2017 9:07:10 AM(UTC)
loveslife

After watching last night, I think they have a lot of twists planned.

I was a fan of Paul last season, but don't think it is fair that he gets to play again, and poor Cameron never had a chance....

What are your thoughts?

Karen
Chelle
#3 Posted : Thursday, June 29, 2017 9:17:04 AM(UTC)
Chelle

Oh I do hope it recorded for me!  I think our friends coming from Tn watch it too, so may wait to watch with them :)

As long as I'm breathin', there's no bad days.~ Alabama
GloBug
#4 Posted : Thursday, June 29, 2017 1:35:00 PM(UTC)
GloBug

FRIENDSHIP SOUP!!! 😃

I have mixed feelings about Paul coming back into the house to play again this year. He seemed to be upset learning that the "twist" would involve him taking the place of one of the new houseguest/hamsters.

On the other hand I sure enjoy his diary room snippets; he's quick witted and funny.

I did feel bad for Cameron being voted out of the house.
GloBug - Glo - Gloria
loveslife
#5 Posted : Thursday, June 29, 2017 8:09:26 PM(UTC)
loveslife

You're right, Glo, he is funny and I do enjoy him. But him being in the back in is really going to change the whole house and game, that's for sure!
GardenGal
#6 Posted : Friday, June 30, 2017 11:10:35 AM(UTC)
GardenGal

It would be so hard to be sent home so quickly.  :(  If he has any chance of coming back, they would have to keep him sequestured. 

I am lucky enough to have 3 gazillion channels so I record " Big Brother After Dark " every night and get some advance information.   They record 2 hours of LIVE FEED every night and it bounces around the house a bit but you do find out stuff. 

I won't spoil it for others but lots has happened in the last 24 hours.   Something happened that I don't think has ever happened before.. we can talk about it after Sunday's show.

As for Paul coming back...    I think he won't be around long. 
As for Cody - I hope folks wise up and he goes VERY soon.

Folks group up like this SO very often on Survivor.. the cool kids against the normal folks or nerdy or ???    :(  so very shallow if you ask me.

Last thought.. have you ever notice how NASTY the feet / floors are on the show?  Look at the socks folks are wearing.   ewwwwe   LOL

Glo I will always remember our conversation about BB at camp.   Can picture the helicopter lights in my mind.  LOL   ---  YOU ROCK!!

gg

--
GloBug
#7 Posted : Friday, June 30, 2017 12:18:28 PM(UTC)
GloBug

LOL gg, I was just chatting with one of my former BB operatives last night about our antics during BB1, the very first season! Yup, I can still hear the helicopter and see the bright lights they were shining down when trying to find us, LOL!!

I know some of the spoilers in advance as well. It should be interesting to see how this all pans out.

And I agree, Cody needs to go soon if not sooner.

GloBug - Glo - Gloria
loveslife
#8 Posted : Friday, June 30, 2017 8:45:28 PM(UTC)
loveslife

Wow gals, your posts are SO intriguing! I can't hardly wait to see what has happened. We do not get the channel that shows the live feed.

And, my mind is running wild imagining what the helicopter story is! Glo, I know you live in California, and have a wild side!
thinking

Karen

loveslife
#9 Posted : Monday, July 3, 2017 7:43:00 PM(UTC)
loveslife

Okay gals, it us after Sunday night's episode, I am anxious for your updates! pray

Karen
Chelle
#10 Posted : Thursday, July 6, 2017 8:24:02 PM(UTC)
Chelle

I use to go to tvclubhouse and read what people would talk about there, many would watch the live feeds and give updates of what was going on.  i had to explain to a friend recently that we dont see everything so we will be like "why are they acting like this person is so bad" and its because of something that wasn't aired.  may have to go check out that site again.

loveslife
#11 Posted : Thursday, July 6, 2017 10:32:33 PM(UTC)
loveslife

I'll check that out too Chelle, thanks.

Karen
GardenGal
#12 Posted : Friday, July 7, 2017 9:44:44 AM(UTC)
GardenGal

Couldn't be happier with the eviction nor who won HOH.       I went online to find out AND watched the 2 hour viewing ( I record it ) of Big Brother after Dark. 

The thing about BB after dark is you see LIVE how people REALLY act and what leads them up to what they do on the prime tv airings.  

gg

--
Chelle
#13 Posted : Friday, July 14, 2017 12:07:40 PM(UTC)
Chelle

So it seems some people have a different personality in the house than outside of the house.  If the latest evictee gets back in I hope to see the side of them they showed while talking with Julie.

GardenGal
#14 Posted : Thursday, August 31, 2017 10:56:19 AM(UTC)
GardenGal

Can you see any way in the world for Paul NOT to win ?

--
loveslife
#15 Posted : Saturday, September 2, 2017 3:31:05 PM(UTC)
loveslife

Originally Posted by: GardenGal Go to Quoted Post
<p>Can you see any way in the world for Paul NOT to win ?</p>

NO. Not at all. I can't believe it, but he is the one who most deserves to win at this point...

I do wish I had a way to see the after dark feed, and I do keep forgetting to go to the website again that Chelle mentioned..
GardenGal
#16 Posted : Sunday, September 3, 2017 6:30:44 PM(UTC)
GardenGal

They whisper a lot so I don't always catch everything but I could swear a hear a few of them talking about (gasp) PAUL.   sooo   maybe he's not fooling them all...  But he is SAFE this week for sure.

gg

--
loveslife
#17 Posted : Tuesday, September 5, 2017 8:46:07 AM(UTC)
loveslife

Really! I'm guessing that might have been Christmas, I may have to peek in on that website...
Chelle
#18 Posted : Tuesday, September 5, 2017 9:44:09 AM(UTC)
Chelle

I think when comps are thrown they should put everyone on slop.  That was so boring.  A couple weeks ago I would have been upset that Jason is on the block, but seeing reports about something he has said has changed my mind... I would rather Alex go because she is a piece of work and can be nasty towards people.

GardenGal
#19 Posted : Tuesday, September 5, 2017 11:17:46 AM(UTC)
GardenGal

I watch the after dark show and 2 nights ago they all went to bed and it was pretty boring but Josh spent sometime talking to the viewers and although he is loyal to Paul, he sees clearly that Paul is not only playing hard but always thinking about what what really helps PAUL.    He said he has tried to explain this to Christmas but she's not listening.    So where many of us might have thought Josh a bit of a dope, he is the first one to really pick up on Paul's doings.  I swear everyone of them think Paul's going to take "THEM" to the end.  

On Survivor, many times the last man standing is so resented by those on the jury, they don't win ... Paul may make it but those in the jury house may just put all their cards on the table and Paul win 2nd place yet again.    But you have to give him credit, he is playing all the house guests like fiddles!!!

gg

--
Chelle
#20 Posted : Tuesday, September 5, 2017 11:50:10 AM(UTC)
Chelle

I agree he is doing an outstanding job playing them all.  Its just sad that they didn't realize "hey he already had a chance at this, he has experience, he shouldnt be here"

loveslife
#21 Posted : Wednesday, September 6, 2017 11:20:57 PM(UTC)
loveslife

We just watched tonight's episode, and are quite impressed that Josh, of all people, is the one picking up on figuring Paul out. Who knew that meatball had it in him?? I heard Jason grumbling about him as well, and wasn't it interesting that Bobby Moynahan wondered why Paul wasn't voted off immediately. I may have to look up that clubhouse website to see what Jason has been saying.

Tomorrow night's episode with the double eviction will be fun to watch.

Karen
Rss Feed  Atom Feed