Quilting Around The World
Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

39 Pages«<373839
Dorian
#761 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2019 7:10:57 PM(UTC)
Dorian

Sharon, yah to getting your treadle going!!

Judy, I wish I could take yours off your hands...hmm, my big sister might be interested  I'll have to email her if you are serious....

I love my treadle and got it up and running again a month or so ago. It's GREAT for winter days when we aren't getting much solar power and the generator is not on. Something to consider keeping around, if your power goes out due to storms ;)

Keep a smile in your heart :) Dorian
Nancy_MN
#762 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2019 7:49:52 PM(UTC)
Nancy_MN

Originally Posted by: cv quilter Go to Quoted Post
Wish I could remember where I bought that Paisley fabric. I think it was in a quilt shop in Lake Havasu that was going out of business.

Do you live near Lake Havasu, Sharon? I think it's close to 50% of the retirees from our little town move down there every winter. My hubby and I are not snowbirds. My quilty friends tell me one quilt shop closes in Havasu every year, and a new one opens every year. I'll bet they get their best business in the winter! 😉

~On the banks of the Mississippi River in the Brainerd Lakes area~
cv quilter
#763 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2019 8:55:28 PM(UTC)
cv quilter

Nancy, we are about 200 miles from Lake Havasu.  Wintered there for 5 months every year for 12/13 years until Fred's health got bad.  We are going to go to Parker, about 30 miles south of the Lake Havasu Bridge, for 3 months his winter.  Fred loves to fish and he hasn't been able to get his boat in the water for more than 4/5 years.  We met a LOT of MN people in all of our years there.  We may even know some of your friends/neighbors.  Yes, seems to be a lot of LQS go out, and more come in.  I'm sure I'll find some good fabric there, somewhere.

Sharon
Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness
monalee
#764 Posted : Thursday, September 19, 2019 10:52:29 AM(UTC)
monalee

Today is binding day I hope. Two are quilted and ready to be bound. Heading to fabric drawers to see if I have what I need.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed