Quilting Around The World
Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

24 Pages«<222324
dogsbody
#484 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2018 5:12:19 AM(UTC)
dogsbody

Right here, with my dog.

Leslie
#485 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2018 6:48:13 AM(UTC)
Leslie

Here in my little home town, with my husband, two daughters, 3 grandkids, 2 dogs, 5 cats, 6 ducks and 12 chickens. 

Leslie
Dorian
#486 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2018 7:45:54 AM(UTC)
Dorian

The six of us are spending it here at home, going nowhere and having no one over. Extended family is too far to get together :(

Keep a smile in your heart :) Dorian
GardenGal
#487 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2018 7:49:41 AM(UTC)
GardenGal

Originally Posted by: Cosmocat12 Go to Quoted Post

Question of the Week

Where are you spending Christmas this year?

We'll be here at home with my 3 sons, 1 of their girlfriends I think, my grandson Jace, and my hubby.   I haven't heard from my mom but she's always welcome and I think this year she'll want to see Jace open his presents.   Before Jace, we've had a few Christmas vacations in the mountains of TN but now that we have Jace in our lives, I'm thinking we won't do that for at least 10 years.  

gg

--
cv quilter
#488 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2018 7:59:00 AM(UTC)
cv quilter

Fred and I will be spending Christmas right here at home.  Our children and their children will be doing their own thing, I'm sure, so we probably won't see them on Christmas Day.  We usually find a time around Christmas to try to get all of us together.  After Christmas Fred and I are planning on getting the 5th wheel ready and maybe going down to Tucson to look up some old friends.

Sharon
Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness
stitchintime
#489 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2018 9:07:25 AM(UTC)
stitchintime

Right here.  Will take a trip to San Antonio in Dec to enjoy the lights on the RiverWalk.  Sharon, if you come down here, just holler and we can meet up for a visit.

Barb
cv quilter
#490 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2018 9:16:02 AM(UTC)
cv quilter

Barb, that would be fun!  We just might do that!  Thanks.

Sharon
Friendship is sewn with love and measured by kindness
tracyh
#491 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2018 9:22:51 AM(UTC)
tracyh

We will be home - the kids will come over Christmas day. Christmas eve hubby and I will visit our parents in the afternoon and then go to my cousin's and celebrate with my 96 year old grandmother and then we go to the late church service. Kids spend Christmas eve with their spouse's family. 

Tracy

quiltertess
#492 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2018 3:53:12 PM(UTC)
quiltertess

We will be at home.  Usually the kids come here for Christmas Eve dinner, then are here on Christmas morning to open presents and have breakfast.  They then go to their dad's house (he lives basically around the corner from me.)   In the past, my kids would come back to my house in the evening to celebrate my youngest son's birthday (he's a Christmas baby - best present I ever received!), but since he won't be here this year for Christmas (he's going to India with a friend over Christmas and New Years), we won't be having a  "party" for him.

The way to get started is to quit talking and start doing.
Mimi
#493 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2018 4:56:09 PM(UTC)
Mimi

Not sure yet but probably at home.  DD and family may come or we may go there.  In any event we'll be going to Christmas eve service at church.  

My heart is fed with needle and thread.
EvelynB
#494 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2018 7:46:03 PM(UTC)
EvelynB

Not sure yet. My son is based in San Antonio for this year and my daughter lives 30 miles away. Since she has the new babies, we'll probably go down there. It's important to keep their routine. Plus the only small child in our family is now 3 years old. She needs to have Santa at home. She loves opening any kind of box. Every one of them gives her great joy.

elliebell650
#495 Posted : Sunday, November 18, 2018 1:01:04 AM(UTC)
elliebell650

This year has been extremely busy for us. We celebrated 50yrs of marriage and as I am the primary carer for our special needs DD we have celebrated by not just one holiday but three todate and with Christmas coming up he thought it would be nice to go to our son's in SC as the eldest GS leave the nest next yr for the Marines so who knows when we shall all be together again.
Soo Dec 1st sees us fly to Rome then we are catching Holland America newest ship across the Trans Atlantic to Ft Lauderdale and then we will fly to SC and visit with our USA family until Jan6th and we get back to Australia on Jan8th.
I have loved all the travel but I am so looking forward to our time to be spent in our new apartment which is in walking distance to the beach.
Yes I do feel very tired some days. Blessed just the same.
Marg
Teatime
#496 Posted : Sunday, November 18, 2018 2:05:15 AM(UTC)
Teatime

My hubby and I will be driving to Chicago (from the Cleveland Ohio area) for Christmas. Hopefully we'll have good weather. Both our kids live in Chicago. My sister-in-law and her family also live in Chicago. So well be house hopping making everyone entertain us and feed us.  

Marian
Chelle
#497 Posted : Sunday, November 18, 2018 11:30:37 AM(UTC)
Chelle

We will be home for Christmas, just the five of us.

As long as I'm breathin', there's no bad days.~ Alabama
mimi2jefftye
#498 Posted : Sunday, November 18, 2018 1:46:49 PM(UTC)
mimi2jefftye

We will be at my sister and Lieca's for Christmas.  Hoping that her son and his family will be able to be there this year also.

My sewing machine is calling me and today I hope to listen! Sally
Rss Feed  Atom Feed