Quilting Around The World
Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

8 Pages«<678
Bonita
#148 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 11:52:08 AM(UTC)
Bonita

Evelyn ,Sorry for your families loss. Stress eating is a hard thing to resist.
Bonita
EvelynB
#149 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 12:00:14 PM(UTC)
EvelynB

Thank you, sweet ladies. I worry about my DD because they've never shared with other family or friends the difficulties they've had over the last 15 years. Their friends and family tend to nag them about having children. It's definitely made me more thoughtful about what I say to young couples. You just never know the situation.

Bonita, I used to get migraines a lot. Discovered lack of sleep and lack of protein caused many of mine. So if protein bars had been around I would have tried them instead of pain pills. I'm very careful nowadays about avoiding all pain medicines if possible. They're much more effective now when I do take even an aspirin. Hope your head is better. One of the advantages of getting older is fewer headaches.
Evelyn AGENT 010
marigold
#150 Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 4:12:45 PM(UTC)
marigold

Well, I lost my way this week and am going in the wrong direction! Last week I lost 0.6 but I managed to "find" 1.8 this week!!   Totally the opposite direction...I'll get out my compass and make a correction this next week! 

mari

Life is short ... buy the fabric!
loveslife
#151 Posted : Saturday, September 23, 2017 11:23:35 AM(UTC)
loveslife

Well I have thankfully slipped out of my dreaded weight decade by almost a pound. Now to just never again let myself go back up there, and to continue my journey out of this decade soon pray as well.

One thing I have come to realize is that since going to a low FODMAP way of eating about a year and a half ago due to irritable bowel issues, I have been lacking sufficient fiber, something I used to get more of. I think that was partially responsible for some of my weight gain. I'm trying to find safe ways to increase my intake. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!

Karen
I define happiness as a continuous, creative activity.
susiequilts
#152 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2017 8:59:17 AM(UTC)
susiequilts

HI all,  I need to join this thread.  A recent health check shows I have gained a bit of weight and my blood pressure is borderline.   Starting a weightloss fitness program at community center today.  Sweets are my weakness and looking for anyway to reduce my consumption of them.  ,

Best, SQ

HELP! UFOs have taken over my house! :)
Rss Feed  Atom Feed