Quilting Around The World
Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

45 Pages«<434445
frankied
#925 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 4:49:24 AM(UTC)
frankied

Originally Posted by: Nancy_MN Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: EvelynB Go to Quoted Post

Yesterday I made nine fabric boxes out of Christmas fabrics. Decided they'd be good for putting a stash of homemade cookies as quick gifts.
http://ayumills.blogspot.com/2011/10/12-gifts-of-christmas-blog-hop.html

Love that pattern for the little boxes, Evelyn!  I'm always looking for Christmas craft ideas this time of year because the church's annual bazaar is coming up, and as a quilter, I'm always expected to bring in lots of sewn items to add to the offerings.  You must have had this bookmarked for quite some time.  I noted that this was part of a "12 Gifts" blog hop, and I tried to follow the links to see what other ideas were there, but the links were out of date by 5 or 6 years, and I didn't want to try to scroll back that far.

Anybody know of any other Christmas gift/craft sites with free patterns that are more recent?

Nancy, could you post this question on the main forum as I would love to know some as well, always looking for more/new/doable ideas.

Lots of love

Francesxx

crzyquilter
#926 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 5:45:28 PM(UTC)
crzyquilter

Location: In The Land of the Lost, being held captive by the AZ Fabric Monster

I'm leaving for a quilt retreat with some quilting buddies in California. I haven't seen them for over 3 years so it'll be nice to see them and spend time quilting as well. So, the only action in the sewing room had been trying to decide which projects to take along. LOL
Deanne
"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened."
cv quilter
#927 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 7:44:46 PM(UTC)
cv quilter

Deanne, have a fun and a good time on the retreat!!!  I am still trying to decide what to take to work on for my first retreat in TN in November.

Sharon
Chelle
#928 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 10:27:52 PM(UTC)
Chelle

Ok, so no sewing today.  Tomorrow's sewing depends on if DH goes into the office for work or works from home.  If he is home probably Let it Snow, if he isn't a Christmas present for him.

As long as I'm breathin', there's no bad days.~ Alabama
Rss Feed  Atom Feed