Quilting Around The World
Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group Quilting Forum Quilt Group
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
loveslife
#22 Posted : Thursday, September 7, 2017 8:31:32 AM(UTC)
loveslife

So far, after going to tv clubhouse I haven't been able to figure out what Jason has said, other than it had to do with his wife. I have thought the whole Jalex relationship was a bit odd....

Karen
I define happiness as a continuous, creative activity.
Chelle
#23 Posted : Thursday, September 7, 2017 9:13:39 AM(UTC)
Chelle

Karen I sent you a PM

As long as I'm breathin', there's no bad days.~ Alabama
loveslife
#24 Posted : Thursday, September 7, 2017 8:38:42 PM(UTC)
loveslife

Thanks Chelle
loveslife
#25 Posted : Thursday, September 7, 2017 10:51:27 PM(UTC)
loveslife

Wow, what an episode tonight. Saw a lot of anger in Jason. Next week 2 evictions again. I thought Christmas was smarter, but she's not showing that anymore. Josh has a big, big heart. I wish they would all talk amongst themselves and vote Paul out. I'm getting tired of Paul.

It will be exciting to see the celebrity BB this winter!

Karen
loveslife
#26 Posted : Sunday, September 17, 2017 12:08:18 AM(UTC)
loveslife

At this point I am thinking that Paul may be on his way from a 50k win last year to a 500k win this year..
GardenGal
#27 Posted : Sunday, September 17, 2017 2:34:18 AM(UTC)
GardenGal

Yeppers, it's been  " BIG PAUL " like Cody said.   He once said it should be the BIG PAUL show and not BIG BROTHER this year.  LOL

HEYYYY  how about them hosting a Big Brother in the Winter?   Aren't you guys happy about that?   I sure am.  

Lastly, are you guys seeing the "COUPLE" thing starting up a bit between Christmas and Paul?   At least in her mind...  

gg

--
loveslife
#28 Posted : Sunday, September 17, 2017 8:32:53 AM(UTC)
loveslife

It's true, it has been Big Paul all season long.

I was surprised to see Kevin's argument with the whole group after Matt told them he admitted he won the 25k.

I am excited to see the winter celebrity season!

Interesting to see Christmas's connection to Paul. I do wonder if it is on his part as well. He would be crazy not to, she really is a beautiful and sweet woman.

What a different bunch of BB players this summer. I do have to wonder if Jess will get back with Cody. She was probably Paul's biggest competition the whole season, but Cody is so anti social he would be tough to take.
GardenGal
#29 Posted : Thursday, September 21, 2017 3:20:42 PM(UTC)
GardenGal

Hubby and I are both pleased with the outcome.   We did think the 'choice' to bring to the end was a bad decision but yet, they won so.....

Very much looking forward to the next version.   

gg

--
loveslife
#30 Posted : Thursday, September 21, 2017 8:11:57 PM(UTC)
loveslife

Lol, we were pretty surprised at the winner. Paul lost by one vote . Again. I figured he played the better game, and they should hand it to him like they did all season.

Also surprised at America's choice for the 25k, but happy that Jess was excited to be back with Cody. He clearly loves her, he just beams when he looks at her. I hope they will be happy together and that the money helps them together.

I hate to sound bitter, and I know I am at a disadvantage with no access to the after hours feed, but I thought this whole season was wimpy, and filled with mediocre at best players.

Will look forward to this winter's celebrity big brother!

Karen
Chelle
#31 Posted : Saturday, September 23, 2017 8:30:11 PM(UTC)
Chelle

Was so happy with the winner.  I had to make sure to not to read anything because we didn't get to watch it until last night.  It will be interesting to see what celebrities they get, looking forward to see what happens.

Karen, it seemed like most were treating it like vacation and only focused on getting to jury house.  Many were more focused on getting instagram followers and getting discovered so they could become superstars or something lol.

Did anyone else find it odd how Raven latched onto Paul as soon as he came out of the house and the whole time they were standing together as a group, petting his arm?

As long as I'm breathin', there's no bad days.~ Alabama
Rss Feed  Atom Feed